Kidore is the online entity of Kidore Baby Requisites Trading. Kidore Baby Requisites Trading is registered in Dubai, UAE, under trade license number 356728. The following terms and conditions will apply between you and Kidore Baby Requisites Trading when you buy from kidore.
- By using/buying from kidore you are agreeing to the terms and conditions and are bound by them. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions set below, please do not use or access the site.
- The details and terms set out in the FAQ, Return Policy, Shipping terms and all other information pages are deemed to be a part of the terms and conditions and are binding.
- Each provision of the Terms and Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
- Unless you have a previous written agreement with kidore, all items sold are for personal use only and not or resale. As items are sold for domestic use only, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Site or for any products or services purchased from kidore
- You must be eighteen years old or older to use this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only use this site with the agreement of, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use this site.
- You agree that all the details provided by you for the purpose of ordering or purchasing items are your own and are accurate, current and complete in all respects: and the credit or debit card or PayPal account you are using is your own and there are sufficient funds in your cards/account to cover payment of the product(s) ordered.
- During the registration process, you must choose a username and password. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and must only purchase from kidore under your own username and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If you think someone else might know it, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your username to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your username or password. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform kidore Ltd as soon as possible.
- Email is the primary form of communication between you and kidore However, we, www.kidore.com, will not ask you to divulge any financial information nor will we ask you for your account password through email communication.
- You should not send any information or material that you consider to be confidential or proprietary, to www.kidore.com or any other person, through this Site. Any information or material sent to www.kidore.com at, or through this Site, is deemed to be not confidential. You are deemed to grant to kidore an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute all materials or information sent by you to or through this Site. www.kidore.comis free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send kidore, for any purpose. However, any financial or personal information that you provide for purchase/registration is completely governed by confidentiality and will not be reproduced unless there is a specific instruction by a court of law.
- Kidore, reserve the right to end our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if: you fail to make payment to us when due, if you breach any of our terms and conditions, if when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, enough information to let us to check the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity, we suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on kidore. If we determine, in our sole discretion, that you engaged in prohibited activities or were not respectful of other users, we may deny you access to this Site or social media channels on a temporary or permanent basis and any decision to do so is final.
- You agree that if you break these Conditions, or any liabilities are incurred arising out of your use of this website, you will be responsible for the costs and expenses that we or our employees/Directors/suppliers incur as a result of the breach, including reasonable legal fees (if applicable). You will remain liable if someone else uses your shopping account and/or personal information unless you can prove that such use was fraudulent.
- When placing an order, you agree that any and all information given is accurate and complete.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability.
- Availability information for products is listed on each individual product description. In the rare event of a product being out of stock, Kidore will contact you to resolve the issue and offer alternative options or a refund
- All prices listed on kidore are correct at the time of entering the information, however, we reserve the right to change prices of any product at any time.
- No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and kidore until we accept your order by dispatching the product to you. When this happens we will confirm the acceptance by sending you an email
- This confirmation email will be sent to the email address given in your order form and will detail products ordered, payment method, cost and usual delivery times. If you have provided incorrect details, Kidore is not responsible for problems with the delivery. Shipping charges will not be refunded.
- You must check all the details on this confirmation email are correct and contact us as soon as possible if any details are incorrect.
- If your order has not been accepted, you will receive an email from us telling you the reasons why.
- Discount vouchers, codes and offers cannot be used on sale products.
- All delivery terms mentioned are on a best effort basis and we will aim to keep to them as much as possible and we accept no liability for delays. International delivery (if applicable) times mentioned are indicative only.
- For international deliveries, you will be responsible for any import and customs charges levied.
- Items delivered internationally may be subjected to cross border and customs inspections.
- If you choose to pay by credit card, please note that all purchases are subject to authorization and validation checks by your Bank/card issuer. If your issuer refuses authorization of payment, we are not responsible for delays or non-delivery of your item. We will however contact you on a best effort basis to provide you with an alternative option of cash on delivery.
- Please ensure that you keep your credit card information secure and follow the steps provided on our gateway scrupulously. kidore will not be responsible for any misuse of credit card information if appropriate safety precautions on and off the gateway are not taken.
- Please note that kidore DOES NOT store your credit card information nor do we have access to it.
- We reserve the right to change any details listed on the website including but not restricted to, information, product specifications, prices, services offered at any time with no prior notice. We accept no liability for errors or omissions in the content of the website.
- Every effort has been made to ensure that we provide you with accurate product images. However, due to factors such as internet browsers and monitor colour contrasts, etc., there may sometimes be a variance between the image and the product and we are not responsible or liable for this difference. The respective manufacturers of the relevant products have provided product information of products on sale in this Site as well. Product information and illustrations are published with the permission of the relevant manufacturer and/or owner of that product.
- All prices are non-negotiable. We reserve the right to change the prices at any time without any notice. If an error is discovered in the price of the product you have ordered, we will notify you immediately. You can then get a full refund and reorder with the correct price as a separate transaction. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price.
- We have taken every measure to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers.
- While we have made every effort to ensure that you have a pleasant e-shopping experience, we are not responsible if the website does not meet your requirements. We make no claim that it will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
- All product warranties will be upheld as long as the warranty form is submitted within the stipulated time limit. Please note that the damaged product will need to be sent back to source to be fixed and any courier charges will have to be borne by you. kidore, will not accept any liability for the same and our role will be entirely mediatory.
Intellectual property rights
All rights to the content of the Service belong to www.kidore.com. All material on the website (such as texts, pictures, logos, trademarks and other protected material) is the property of kidore or its Group companies. Copying or use of the material is forbidden without the consent of kidore.
You agree that Kidore, (or its affiliates, as the case may be) is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website, and the Website itself is a collective work and/or compilation solely owned by www.kidore.com, You may not copy, distribute, reproduce, sell, lease, assign, rent, sublicense, print, publish, encumber, modify or create derivative of, any aspect of the Website or any Content. The brand names 6am, 6ambabies, the logo and all related trademarks are owned by and are the property of First Steps FZE. You may not alter, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify any material or information that you receive from this Site which can be accessed through this Site; or use or apply, for commercial purposes any material or information on this Site, without the prior written consent ofwww.6ambabies.com. All trademarks, brands and names appearing on this Site are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any trademark or part of any trademark displayed on the Site without the express written permission of .www.6ambabies.com
Links and Third Party Representation on this Website
Kidore, may have links that will take you to third party websites. We are not responsible for any material displayed on these websites. The links are an added service to our customers and we have no control over the content, information. We do not review the other website content for accuracy. We are not responsible for any losses you may incur as a result of your transactions with these third party websites. You must take your own precautions to ensure that any Other Websites that you access by link from this Site is free from viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other material of a destructive nature.
Third party Representation
Kidore welcomes third party communication through certain parts of the website. We do however, not monitor or review this information and are under no obligation to fulfil any promises made by people other than www.kidore.com on the website. All opinions expressed are of the individuals only and do not represent the views or opinions of www.kidore.com in anyway. Kidore does not accept any liability for ideas expressed by third parties on the website.